Concepts For Successful Importing And Exporting
Importing and exporting is not the same as selling products within the 50 states. There are very detailed processes and many pitfalls for a business first operating in this arena. Mistakes can cost a lot of money or create long delays. Learn about these special issues and how to protect your company or get started.
At this workshop you will learn:
- Potential sources to search for products and suppliers.
- The importing and exporting process step by step.
- Review of the special costs to consider.
- Review of special documents.
- Review of banking requirements and methods of payment to protect you.
- Role of the freight forwarder and customs broker.
- Resources available.
Taught by SCORE business professional
Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM PDT
This is an online event.
This workshop will be conducted online only, via Zoom. Registered participants will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting 3 days prior to the event. Please respond to the invitation to confirm your attendance. The invitation will include a link that you should click to join the workshop.
East Bay SCORE