Conquering Email is a workshop for the majority of us for whom dealing with business-related email is a “necessary evil” that has to be managed efficiently and effectively as your business grows
Do you recognize these signs that you could or should improve your skills in this area?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by email and feel like you’ll never catch up?
- Do you realize sometimes you have missed a customer request or opportunity sitting in your inbox?
- Are you using your inbox as a never-ending to-do list?
- Does email consume your every waking hour?
- Do you get distracted from other, more important tasks due to constant email notification interruptions?
Conquer your email once and for all…
In this workshop you will learn:
- When email is the right tool and when it’s not.
- How to compose email messages that get results.
- The power of add-ins.
- A process to get to Inbox Zero and keep it that way.
- The main email clients discussed will be Gmail and Outlook.
Led by SCORE Counselor - Deb Smith-Hemphill
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PDT
This is an online event.
This workshop will be conducted online only, via Zoom. Registered participants will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting 3 days prior to the event. Please respond to the invitation to confirm your attendance. The invitation will include a link that you should click to join the workshop.
East Bay SCORE