Cal State East Bay
Oakland, CA, 94607
Take the mystery out of marketing and start growing your sales.
Overview: Generating revenue for any business is all about marketing and sales, and that’s the focus of this workshop.
You will learn and discuss:
- The importance of your business idea
- The four P’s of marketing your business idea (product/service, price, place and promotion) and why they are important
- How to identify your target market and reach these prospects, including use of market research to help you
- How to craft a differentiated marketing message
- How to develop sales forecasts for your financial projections
- How to put it all together into a successful marketing plan
Taught by SCORE professionals and outside experts with many years of marketing and sales experience.
Workshop Fee ($35) - Includes FREE Download of our 17 chapter guide “How to Start & Manage your Small Business"