Generating revenue for any business is all about marketing and sales, and that’s the focus of this workshop.
You will learn and discuss:
- The importance of your business idea
- The four P’s of marketing your business idea (product/service, price, place and promotion) and why they are important
- How to identify your target market and reach these prospects, including use of market research to help you
- How to craft a differentiated marketing message
- How to develop sales forecasts for your financial projections
- How to put it all together into a successful marketing plan
Taught by SCORE business professional
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM PDT
This is an online event.
This workshop will be conducted online only, via Zoom. Registered participants will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting 3 days prior to the event. Please respond to the invitation to confirm your attendance. The invitation will include a link that you should click to join the workshop.
East Bay SCORE