One of the biggest concerns of a small business owner today is the competition for talented, dedicated, high performing employees.
The business costs and impact of employee turnover can be grouped into four major buckets:
- Hiring costs,
- Training costs
- Costs resulting from a person leaving
- Lost productivity costs
The estimated cost to replace an employee is at least 150% of the person's base salary! One of the greatest things an employer can do is to learn to hire the best employees, train for high performance and keep your employees highly motivated and engaged.
In this workshop, we will learn and discuss:
- Each step of the recruiting process and how to optimize your process to find and select the best candidates
- Unique employer considerations for hiring in California
- Strategies for engaging employees through the entire employment life cycle
- Tips for retaining high performers
Registration fee $35.00