Creating and Delivering Impactful Presentations
In this seminar you will learn the skills and tactics to design and deliver impactful presentations, whether in-person or virtually.
At this workshop you will learn and discuss:
- How to craft and design a focused and forceful talk—utilizing anticipation.
- Using storytelling to increase the impact of your presentation.
- Aligning your goals with those of the audience.
- Developing your own personal style to reduce presentation anxiety.
- Presentation delivery tips and tools.
- How to speak effectively when there is no live audience.
- Using post-presentation evaluation to improve your delivery for your next talk.
Led by SCORE Mentor Michael Marx
Thursday, July 22, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
This is an online event.
This workshop will be conducted online only, via Zoom. Registered participants will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting 3 days prior to the event. Please respond to the invitation to confirm your attendance. The invitation will include a link that you should click to join the workshop.
East Bay SCORE