Cal State Center East Bay
Oakland, CA, 94607
Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing and how to leverage it to grow your business.
Overview: This workshop will look at examples of local businesses (both start-up and well-established) that have grown their bottom line by investing in the right marketing strategies. You will learn and discuss:
- How to target the right audiences to generate leads
- Key elements of an effective website
- How to attract prospects to your website and convert them into customers
- How to analyze your competition’s online strategies
- Search engine marketing (organic vs. paid)
- A strategic approach to social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Online reputation management (Yelp, Google+, etc.)
- Measuring your marketing return on investment
Taught by an expert in creating strategic digital marketing campaigns, he is passionate about helping his clients increase their lead generation and conversion rates. His focus is on web design, search engine optimization, online advertising, content marketing, social media, and email marketing.
WorkShop Fee ($35) - Includes FREE download of our 17 chapter guide “How to Start & Manage your Small Business”