Planning for Profit
Learn the financial concepts and reports that allow a business owner to understand the financial health of his/her business and plan for profitable growth.
You will learn and discuss:
- The importance of financial planning
- The key financial terms and definitions
- How to determine the start-up funds your business requires and put together a funding plan
- How to prepare sales projections
- How to plan for ongoing operating expenses
- How to understand the three major financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and cash flow statement), and their importance and impact on your business
- How to prepare a breakeven analysis, and why it is important
- How to build a financial projection that will determine if your business is viable
Taught by SCORE business professional
Monday, April 26, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM PDT
This is an online event.
This workshop will be conducted online only, via Zoom. Registered participants will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting 3 days prior to the event. Please respond to the invitation to confirm your attendance. The invitation will include a link that you should click to join the workshop.
East Bay SCORE