How I can help you
I can help you do the following:
• Ask good questions and help you think about and refine your business plan.
• Dig into and challenge your assumptions regarding manufacturing costs and P L forecasts.
• Provide insight and suggestions addressing cash flow problems for any business.
• Discuss your go to market strategies for selling your product internationally.
• Provide some feedback and direction on the complexities of importing and exporting,
I have 40 years of experience working in banking and manufacturing. I have been a commercial lender, CFO, General Manager and President for a manufacturer selling a proprietary product globally. I am a generalist having had engineering, purchasing and manufacturing reporting to me along with sales and admin.
I have also served on non profit and Industry Assn boards for many years but my best job was the manufacturer where I helped grow it from 9 million to almost 100 million in sales. As the general manager I was very involved in all the nitty gritty aspects of running the business.
In my first career as a banker I worked with hundreds of small businesses and I loved seeing the many different ways to make some money. I hope my experiences will add value to SCORE clients and I will continue to be amazed at the new businesses that are cropping up. I look forward to working with you.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Operations
- Product Development
- Strategy Development
- Accounting & Tax Services
- Professional Services