How I can help you
Looking for help buying a small business? Wondering if the asking price is fair? Is the business a good fit for your skills and goals?
5 Reasons Buyers need to be very wary:
- This is an unfamiliar process—have you bought a business before?
- You will receive incomplete and misleading information
- High risk of overpaying if you don’t get all the facts
- Unscrupulous brokers exploit your emotions and inexperience
- Why would a seller sell a really successful business? Let alone to you, a stranger?
5 Reasons buyers are at a disadvantage--because Sellers know:
- The truth and control the information flow
- What needs to be hidden from the buyer and what the future holds
- They are represented by a broker who is advising them (not you)
- The true worth of their business
- The real reason for selling
I have personally purchased 4 small business in my career. Each time I overpaid and learned valuable lessons. I'd love to share those lesson with you.
Happy to talk via phone regardless of your location.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
San Jose State University BS and MBA
Certified Management Accountant
California Real Estate Broker - Inactive